Yomiuri Online (translation)

« Older   Newer »
Yuuko95
view post Posted on 20/6/2012, 08:47

I want to be the one that shines the most… Tegoshi Yuya

I have loved soccer since kindergarten and it has become a part of my life now.

I practice in a team with me as the captain and also participate in competition. No matter how busy I am, it is a must for me to play soccer, as the game is fun and I can also meet my friends. It becomes my motivation to work hard on the next day.

Soccer also becomes a drill for my body. Even if there are 2 concerts in one day, I won’t be dragged along by fatigue and my body can recover properly. If compared to soccer, singing while dancing is easy.

Soccer also has made me to become someone that hates to lose like now. After entered Johnny’s Jimusho, in 10 months I made a debut as NEWS, an idol group. That time I was 15 years old and I was considered young within the members. I have no experience and obviously it’s only me that was poor in dancing. It was so annoying for me.

Until then, I was always the leader in anything I do. I was the anchor in relay race, squad leader in a cheering squad, and team leader in outing trip. That’s why, at first, work was so uncomfortable and it can’t be helped that I really hated to go to work.

I hid the fact that I don’t want to lose to other members and I looked for dance teacher to practice. In order to put a difference in singing, I went to karaoke with a voice trainer and sang a song over and over.

To me, members are my comrades, but they are also the best rivals. I want to be the one that shines the most….. It really thanks to soccer for giving me this kind of passion.

credits to lifetimestories@lj

0 replies since 20/6/2012, 08:47   33 views