« Older   Newer »
Yuuko95
view post Posted on 21/8/2012, 16:01

koyamalive

8/14(火)
東京・秩父宮ラグビー場

ツアー初日。

昨日コンサートが終わって、
楽屋に戻ってから1時間ぐらい椅子から立ち上がれなかった。すごく幸せで、ここまで来られたんだなって、今までの辛さが嘘みたいに笑顔に変わって、安心したのか力が全然入らなくて立ち上がれなかったです。

身体で感じたあの空気感。皆さんのキラキラの笑顔。夢見たことが現実になりました。諦めなくてよかった。信じて進んでよかった。特別な特別な特別なライブになりました。

皆さんの前で心を裸に感情そのものをメンバーみんなで出せた気がします。もうずっと涙止まらなかった。ありがとうって直接伝えたかったです。でも会場では逆にありがとうっていっぱい言われました。なんか僕たちと皆さんとの関係って、NEWSとファンっていう関係を越えてますよね。
一緒に前に進んでる。
楽しい時も辛い時もいつも近くにいてくれてありがとう。これからはいっぱい笑おうね!昨日見せてくれた笑顔が僕たちにまたパワーをくれました。僕たち4人には最強の味方がいるって感じさせてくれました。
頼りないリーダーかもしれないけど信じててね
絶対に幸せにする。

そして、
今回来られなかった人も多かったって聞きました。
僕たちメンバーもそれを聞いてすごく残念だった。
でも絶対会おうね。
会えるようにいっぱい考えるから。待っててね
みんなで一緒に進もうね!

1日たった今日、
コンサートの余韻にひたってます。めちゃくちゃ気持ちいい疲れです。
思い出すとニヤニヤする。ニヤニヤ。
ニャー。

次は福岡で
チャンカパーティー

Translation
First day of the tour.

When yesterday's live ended I went back to the dressing room and I stayed there sitting on a chair for around 1 hour. I was extremely happy, thinking that we made it, the pain I felt before was like a lie and it changed into a smile. I was relieved or I just ended all my energies, anyway I couldn't stand up.

Feeling again that atmosphere. Everybody's bright smiles. My dreams came true. I'm glad I didn't give up. I'm glad I went on believing. It was a special, special, special live.

I think that all the members let completely out their emotions in front of everybody. From now on we'll laugh a lot! The smiles you showed to us yesterday became our power once again. We've got the strongest partners in the world.
I might be an unresponsible leader but please, believe in me ^^
I'll surely make you happy.

Then,
I heard that many people couldn't come to see us this time.
We felt very sorry knowing this.
Anyway we'll surely meet one day!
We'll think how to meet you all. Wait for us!!
We'll go on all together!

Today I'm still feeling the aftertaste of the concert. It was great and it made me feel good. I can't stop smiling thiking to it. Smile smile. Nya~

Next one is Fukuoka, Chankaparty ♪

0 replies since 21/8/2012, 16:01   145 views